Upcoming Soles of Silk Shoots

The weather is finally getting warmer, although tonight it looks like it is about to rain. Oh well, I don't have a shoot planned for tonight, so no harm done. In the days and weeks to come, however, I have been busy planning new sets with some of the models. Some of the girls are regulars, some haven't posed in quite some time, and there is even a couple brand new hopefuls as well.

Feel free to post some shoot ideas for these models in the comments. I can't promise that I'll be able to do them all, but if something works out with some of the plans I make with the girls, then it might just happen. Here's what's on the horizon:

Amelia


I've technically only met with Amelia one time late in 2012 to do photos. I wish she had found me sooner, but at that time of the year the weather was getting cooler and I had already shot so many photos with my other models. Well this Monday we have plans to finally do some new photos. To top things off, she's looking forward to one of my foot rubs since she's never had one.

 

Aspen


I actually shot a set of Aspen earlier this year when we attempted to do a Cherry Blossom shoot for her Wu's Feetlinks 2013 June Feature Model gallery. The timing was off as those damn trees only bloom for several days. There were dozens of trees at the location I picked, but only two were starting to bloom. Not being able to time this set correctly caused me to have to come up with a change of plans... and boy did I ever! I'm 101 percent sure this new idea will be a bigger hit than the Cherry Blossom idea. I don't like giving out details of my feature sets early as I always try to go all out for them. So, be sure to check Wu's Feetlinks for that one during the month of June.

In addition to her feature set, I plan on doing a couple of extra sets with Aspen that day. It also happens to be my birthday and Aspen agreed that a great way to spend the remainder of the day would be me giving her a foot massage. With a park nearby to the location I've picked, I told her to plan on spending some time laying out, getting her feet rubbed. She likes that idea just as much as I do.

 

Mindee


The very next day after Aspen's shoot, Mindee has agreed to do several sets for the site. Funny thing is, it was only a year ago that Mindee and I were hanging out for my birthday doing photos as well. Talk about timing!

I still haven't come up with any concrete ideas for sets with her yet, with one exception. With the immense popularity of her nude pantyhose set (Sample 01 / Sample 02), we're planning on doing another one - this time, outdoors.

And with it only one day after my birthday, I'm sure Mindee will be treating me to rubbing her feet as my birthday present as well. My models love me!

Ryan


The last time Ryan shot was with Aspen for the Christmas set in 2012 (Sample 01 / Sample 02). We didn't do as many photos as I had wanted to last year, so I told her let's not make that mistake again. Ryan agreed and we've made plans to do a few sets next month.

I had a personal request for some sweaty workout feet that I shared with Ryan, so that is a very strong canidate for a theme. I've also been wanting to shoot a set of Ryan in front of some roller coasters - something I've done several times over the years on the site. Both Ryan and I are coaster fans, so it is something we've both wanted to make happen for a while.

Kelsey


It's been ages since Kelsey has been in front of my camera. For those who didn't read the Soles of Silk Model Statuses series, Kelsey became a mom last year, so she was obviously quite busy. Now that it's been a few months, she's looking forward to showing off those ultra soft soles of hers again.

Years ago her feet spent so much time in my hands, but it's now been what seems like ages, since I've even seen them. Thankfully that's going to change real soon as those fluffy foot bottoms have been gone for too long.

Olivia


Olivia and I have been sending each other playful texts about planning some shoots this summer. Like Ryan I told her I want her to make more regular appearances on the site. She claims it's my fault that I'm always busy, or she'd be shooting more often. So far, all the dates I've given her, she's busy.

I have plans to shoot Olivia in front of some roller coasters too. Just like Ryan, I've been wanting to do a set with Olivia in front of my favorite amusement ride for a while now. Olivia likes the idea, so we just have to plan it. You know, since I'm always so busy!

In addition to the roller coaster shoot, Olivia and I are trying to plan an all day shoot at the beach. It's something we talked about last year, but ran out of time to do. School started up and it just wasn't an option. I don't want to let that happen again.

 

Ryan's Step-Sister


Recently I met Ryan's step-sister - which I didn't even know she had. I talked with Ryan and asked her if she thinks she'd be interested in posing for the site. After Ryan told her about it, it looks like she is interested, but has yet to mention it to her boyfriend. I'm hoping he's not the jealous type as I'd love to have her on the site - especially if she does a set sometime with Ryan.

 

A Friend from the Past


During a recent Facebook conversation with a friend, she asked me why I never asked her to pose for my site. I told her it was because she once told me she had ugly feet, so why would I ask? She laughed and said that although she's not the best judge of feet, she more or less meant that her feet weren't pedicured and were not looking their best at that time. She didn't mean that they're ugly outright.

At one point I did catch a glimpse of her feet and although she has some longer toes (which are a hit with many), nothing stuck out as "ugly" about them to me. We did make plans to shoot in June, so you should be seeing her make her debut next month. And being a good friend of Kimmie and Kellie, you might just see her pop up in a set with them as well.

Comments